Our Great Coach on this episode is rugby’s Damian McGrath.
He has also been the Head Coach of Germany, Samoa, Canada and Spain Rugby 7’s teams winning many international tournaments.
He is the author of three books and is an Associate at Ashridge Business College.
Key topics he discusses with us include:
- Living your stated values as a coach to remain authentic and gain team trust.
- People who are successful tend to be self-reflective.
- Dealing with defeat is far more important than dealing with winning
- 101 Rugby Training Drills
- Almost 101 Small Sided Games and Relays for Rugby
If you would like to send us any feedback or if you know a great coach, who has a unique story to share, then we would love to hear from you, please contact us at email@example.com
You can also follow us here
YouTube The Great Coaches Podcast channel page
LinkedIn The Great Coaches Podcast showpage