This episode is on the topic of Self Reflection, and it features audio quotes from 10 Great Coaches.
The key points are:
- Look at yourself first and reflect on how you performed before giving feedback to others.
- It’s important to not dwell on personal criticism though, but rather to focus on the loop of reflect, learn, and move on.
- Finding time to reflect will not only help your development and performance, but it will help you manage fatigue.
- Self-Reflection can help build personal accountability when it comes to key goals, and help you achieve compromise within the team.
- And journaling where you write down your thoughts and observations is a good way to start the practice of self-reflection.
Files included in this lesson:
- Podcast Transcript in PDF
- Videos as per thumbnails below