This podcast is on the topic of Psychological Safety , and it features audio quotes from 7 Great Coaches.
The key points are:
- Psychological safety is created by the leader and starts with them being willing to be open about their own failures and short comings while also being open to receiving feedback from the whole organisation.
- When this safety grows within the team, athletes will feel confident enough to perform without a fear of making mistakes. In turn they will grow in their confidence in expressing their own individuality.
- They will also perform with more courage when required and be open to being challenged so they move out of their comfort zone.
Files included in this lesson:
- Podcast Transcript in PDF
- Videos as per thumbnails below