This episode is on the topic of Culture, and it features audio quotes from 20 Great Coaches that we have interviewed on the podcast.
The key points are:
- The team’s culture is an environment that contains a vision, goals, shared values and focus behaviours.
- A great culture creates a sense of belonging that attracts people and makes them feel like they are part of something bigger than just themselves.
- High functioning cultures have guardrails that help align and focus the team, however they also leave enough space for individuals to be treated fairly, not necessarily the same.
- The teams’ culture must be player-led if it is to thrive, but the support and articulation of the culture must be led by the leader.
Files included in this lesson:
- Podcast Transcript in PDF
- Videos as per thumbnails below