This episode is on the topic of Values, and it features audio quotes from 22 coaches that we have interviewed on the podcast.
The key points are:
- The starting point for any leader is to identify their personal values and the behaviours that both support and detract from these.
- Then to find the balance between pushing your values on the group, and working with them co-create values that are representative of your aspirations and consistent with the history of the organisation.
- And cultivating the camaraderie needed to ensure the values are enacted by everyone.
Files included in this lesson:
- Podcast Transcript in PDF
- Videos as per thumbnails below