This podcast is on the topic of Mentors, and it features audio quotes from 10 coaches that we have interviewed on the podcast.
The key points are:
- Mentors can be one of your most important resources as a leader.
- They act as your critical friends and are not afraid to give you direct, unabashed feedback.
- Mentors, also help you build self-belief, and bring balance to your thinking.
- Encourage others you are leading to either take on mentor roles or find mentors to help them.
- And do not see mentors as a sign of weakness, instead view them as an extension of your curiosity.
Files included in this lesson:
- Podcast Transcript in PDF
- Videos as per thumbnails below