This episode is on the topic of Coaching Philosophy, and it features audio quotes from 15 Great Coaches.
The key points are:
- The first step in articulating your coaching philosophy is to understand why you want to coach.
- Your philosophy them becomes the main pillars of your coaching program and helps guide you as the team develops.
- And lastly, you should be able to summarise your coaching philosophy in a sentence or 2 as a way of communicating to others the essence of what you are trying to build with the team.
Files included in this lesson:
- Podcast Transcript in PDF
- Videos as per thumbnails below